How to Set Up a WordPress Website for Brand Registry?
Brand registry is a way to prove that your product or service is unique, by assigning a unique identifier (ID) to each product or service. When a user registers their brand with an ID, this proves that they are indeed the owner of this particular brand. In many cases, brand registries are handled manually which can be both expensive and time-consuming. That is why 70% of the companies that handle brand registries use an automated system to reduce the administrative burden and increase efficiency.
There are several benefits to having a website for brand registration. Firstly, you can provide a single space for users to enter all the relevant information about their brand. Secondly, you can collect all the data in one place which you can easily analyze. Thirdly, having a website increases the chances that your brand will be found by more people which, in turn, may lead to more customers or supporters.
WordPress is a popular choice among content management systems because it is extremely flexible and customizable. This is important because every company is different and may have specific needs regarding the look and feel of their website. With WordPress, you can choose from a variety of free templates or you can hire a professional web designer to create a custom theme for your site. If you already have a designer who can offer you exceptional quality work at an affordable price, this is a great choice. You should know that not all designers can provide these benefits and, therefore, you should only work with those who can.
What Should You Include On Your Brand Registry Website?
On your brand registration website, you should have a space for users to describe their brand in detail. This can be done by simply providing them with a short line to write a short blurb about their brand. Make sure you offer a bit more than just a single sentence because this is a place where your users will really shine. Ensure that you have created a space that is pleasing to the eye and easy to navigate. You should include all of the following elements on your brand website:
- A logo (The Designers Guild recommends using the Square or Diamond shapes)
- A short description of your brand (e.g., “Pelican Sports is the worlds leading supplier of premium sports apparel and accessories”)
- A category list (If you are an apparel brand, you can include the category “Apparel” as well as sub-categories such as “Men’s Apparel” and “Women’s Apparel”)
- A place to list products (This is particularly useful for those who sell multiple products such as apparel or accessories. If you sell both men’s and women’s clothing, you can list both categories under one roof)
- A brief history of your brand (You can include information regarding the founding of your brand, key strategic decisions you’ve made, and any relevant court cases. Keep this concise yet informative)
- Contact information (This includes your website, email, and social media handles)
Where Should You Publish Your Brand Registry?
After you have registered your brand, you should consider publishing the information on your website. You can use several platforms to do this including Google Docs, Microsoft Word, and your website. You should choose a publication platform that is easy to use and accessible for your target audience. Ensure that the information you publish on your website is up-to-date and relevant. You can also consider using social media to spread the word about your brand. Be sure to connect with others in your industry who can benefit from your knowledge. These are all just tips on how to set up a brand registry website but they can help get you on the right track.