What is the Best WordPress Hosting Service with Freedom?
In our review of the best WordPress hosting services, we will cover the following topics:
The features listed below are the most important factors that you need to consider when choosing a WordPress hosting service:
- Disk Space: This refers to the amount of storage available on the servers. The larger the better, as this will save you from slowing down as your site grows in popularity. Make sure to check the quoted price for this too, as some companies’ prices are higher than others. When it comes to price, you have to consider the amount of features you need. The higher the price the more features you get, so it’s usually a good idea to look for the cheapest hosting services with the needed features.
- Bandwidth: This refers to the amount of data (such as images and videos) that you can download or upload to your site per month. Most web hosts will offer you dedicated IP addresses, which increase your site’s availability on the internet, as well as free backups, which save you from losing your content in case of a server crash or data loss.
- Connection Limit: This refers to the amount of simultaneous connections that you can have to your host servers. The more the better, as this will increase your site’s availability. You can find out more about the connection limits of different web hosts by contacting their customer support.
- Free SSL Certificate: This refers to the HTTPS protocol, which can be used to secure all of the transactions (such as login forms and order buttons) that occur on your website. All web hosts that we recommend offer this feature for free, as it is one of the most important security features for your site. The security of your site’s transactions is particularly important if you are buying or selling goods or services online, as this can make you a target for hackers and cybercriminals. With the use of a free SSL certificate, your site will be safer to visit and much more convenient for your visitors. In addition to this, it will also improve the ranking of your site in a search engine.
- Robots.txt File: This file can be found at the root of your WordPress website and enables you to specify the kinds of ‘robots’ (i.e. computer programs that search for content on the internet) that can access and index your site. You can allow only certain types of robots to access and browse your site content or else allow all of them. The choice is completely up to you.
- XML Sitemap: This file can be found at the root of your WordPress website and enables you to specify the locations (such as pages and posts) of each of the site’s resources (e.g., images, videos, PDFs, and more). When a user visits a location in your sitemap, that item will be automatically included in the list of suggestions for that user. Imagine how great it would be if your entire site’s content was just automatically inserted into a single, automatically generated HTML page. That’s what an XML sitemap does for your WordPress site.
- WP-CLI: This is a tool that allows you to manage your site from the command line (i.e., without using a web browser). You can use this tool to perform certain tasks (such as installing WordPress plugins and updating your site’s theme) without leaving the command line. If you have a lot of experience behind you, then this is the tool for you.
- Responsive Design: This feature allows your website to adjust its display parameters (e.g., the size of the font, the contrast of the colors, and the orientation of the text) based on the device on which it is being viewed. Most importantly, with responsive design, the layout of your site can be modified to fit any screen size, resulting in an optimized user experience.
The performance of your site can be greatly improved by using a fast and reliable web host. To achieve this, you should look for a host that is both highly affordable and offers an unblocked performance index (PUI). To calculate the performance of your host, simply multiply their UPI by their shared disk space and you will have an idea of how fast your site can operate:
$10 dollars per month x 3600 seconds per day x 30 days per month x 12 months = $432$360 per year.
Therefore, if you are on a hunt for the best WordPress hosting service, then consider the features discussed above as well as the price, which should not be too high. You should also look for a host that is highly available, as this will increase the performance of your site. In addition to this, you should look for a host that has a good performance record and a highly responsive support team, as this will make a huge difference in your overall experience.
Once you have located a host that meets your needs, be sure to stick with them for at least a year to see how they perform and make sure that they are still available and affordable. If you are worried about the security of your site, then avoid any host that does not offer you dedicated IP addresses and SSL certificates, as this will greatly increase your site’s security. In addition to this, make sure to research the support team of your potential host before committing to them, as this will affect your experience with the service greatly. If you are worried about the performance of your site, then avoid any host that does not offer you dedicated IP addresses and a UPI above 5.
If you are buying a product or service and plan on using it, then you should look for a company that offers a money-back guarantee. This way, if you are not satisfied with the product or service for some reason, you can simply send them back and get your money back with no questions asked. In almost all cases, you will get your money back.
The best way to avoid buying a product or service that you will not like is to look for a company that offers a 100% money-back guarantee. Unfortunately, not all companies are created equal, and sometimes these types of guarantees are almost impossible to meet. Make sure to purchase only from a legitimate company that offers a money-back guarantee and not a fly-by-night operation that will not stand behind their product.
To conclude our review of the best WordPress hosting services, we would like to say that Sumo is the perfect solution for all of your hosting needs. Not only does Sumo offer the best price-performance ratio of any host we have reviewed thus far, but they also back this up with a gold-standard customer support experience. If you are looking for a web host that is highly affordable while offering a great feature set and incredible performance, then Sumo is the perfect choice.