What is Machighway WordPress Hosting?
If you’re looking for the best WordPress hosting for your business, you’ve come to the right place. Below, we’ll discuss everything you need to know about the popular content management system (CMS) and how to choose a hosting plan that meets your needs.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is the most popular content management system (CMS) in existence. Thousands of websites around the world rely on WordPress to keep their content fresh and up-to-date. This is mainly thanks to the fact that WordPress is incredibly flexible and offers a variety of features to fit any need or want.
These features make it easy for anyone to set up a WordPress website with just a few clicks of the mouse. Plus, with dozens of different hosting plans to choose from, you’re sure to find a plan that suits your needs. If you’re looking for a free blogging platform, you’ve come to the right place. Just remember to keep your wordpress site secure.
Is WordPress a good choice for my business?
If you’ve answered yes to the question above, then WordPress is the perfect choice for your business. This is mainly because:
- It’s free
- It’s immensely flexible
- It’s easy to use
- Most likely, your web browser will already be set up to automatically check for updates
- WordPress is regularly updated at no additional cost
- There’s a ton of support available online
- WordPress is a safe and trusted choice
- And the list goes on
WordPress is completely free, although you will need to purchase some sort of hosting plan to make it work. This is also where you should purchase your domain name, as you’ll want to make sure that all of your blog addresses are pointing to your WordPress site. Regardless of which hosting plan you choose, WordPress automatically looks for and finds the right DNS records (domain name system) to point to your site.
What are the benefits of WordPress for my business?
WordPress offers a variety of features that can help you grow your business. From e-commerce plug-ins to built-in SEO features, you’re sure to find something that will make your life as a business owner/manager easier. Let’s take a quick look at some of these features, shall we?
- E-commerce Plug-ins – If you’re looking to make money online via an e-commerce store (selling physical products), then WordPress has you covered with several e-commerce plug-ins that can make the process much easier. From WooCommerce to Shopify, you’ll find a suitable e-commerce plug-in for your business.
- Online Store – If you’re looking to set up an online store (selling physical products or digital downloads) then WordPress provides you with a store plugin that can help you get started. From WooCommerce to Shopify, you’ll find a suitable store plugin for your business.
- PayPal Adaptive Payments – If your business accepts PayPal as a form of payment, then you’ll want to look into this convenient option. With PayPal Adaptive Payments, you can set up automated payments or allow customers to make one-time payments via PayPal.
- Free Blogging Platform – Did you know that WordPress is a completely free blogging platform? This means you don’t have to pay for a wordpress blog hosting plan in order to start a blog. You can choose a free domain name and install WordPress on your own server. From there, all you need are some photos and a catchy headline to get things started.
- SEO-Friendly URL’s – Did you know that all of your blog’s URLs are automatically tracked by SEO (search engine optimization) algorithms? This means that all of your blog posts will have keywords and phrases embedded in them. As a result, all of your blog posts will rank higher in search results for relevant keywords.
- Robust API – If your business uses software that connects to a server via API’s (application program interfaces), then WordPress has an API that you can use to interact with your software. As an example, if you use SalesForce to manage your business’ day-to-day operations, you can connect the two technologies and use WordPress’ API to submit orders or update inventory.
- Multiuser Platform – Did you know that every WordPress installation can have multiple users? This means that while you’re the primary user, others can also log in and contribute to the content.
- Secure and Safe – The security and safety of your business’ most important information is of paramount importance. Luckily, WordPress offers several built-in security and safety features that can help keep your business’ data secure and private. These features include using a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate to encrypt all of your website’s data, using a free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate to encrypt all of your website’s data, and disabling plugins that you don’t need.
- Free Customizable Templates – Did you know that WordPress comes with a variety of free customizable templates? This means that you don’t have to spend a dime to get a flashy website design. All you need is some creativity and a lot of template folders.
- Social Sharing Buttons – Did you know that it’s quite easy to add social sharing buttons to your website? You can use several different services, like ShareThis, to quickly and easily add social sharing buttons to your site.
- Mobile Optimized – If your business’ customers access your site from mobile devices then it’s important to develop a mobile-optimized site. This means that the content must be easy to scan on mobile phones and tablets. It also means using the correct HTML5 elements and avoiding the use of images with text.
- Domain Privacy – If your business produces some private and confidential information, like bank statements or medical records, then you need to protect those resources with a reliable encryption system. Luckily, WordPress offers Domain Privacy, which uses the security of the.cryptic top-level domain to protect your data. Just install the Domain Privacy plug-in and you’re good to go.
WordPress has some incredible features that make it ideal for use as a content management system. If you’re looking for a free blogging platform, you’ve come to the right place. Just keep in mind that WordPress is constantly evolving and changing, so make sure that you keep up with all of the updates.
What kinds of hosting plans are available for WordPress?
There are several different kinds of hosting plans available for WordPress. The main difference between the different hosting plans is how much memory and storage space they provide. While some WordPress hosting plans provide just enough storage for your blog, others can handle sophisticated e-commerce setups or can accommodate multiple websites.
Here is a quick breakdown of the most popular WordPress hosting plans: