The Best Hosting for Your WordPress Website: Europa vs WP Engine
Many website owners know that choosing the right web host is one of the most important decisions they will have to make. After all, you will be relying on them to provide you with a fast, reliable web server as well as enough storage space to keep all your content and data safely and securely.
You don’t need to take our word for it though, as we’ve gone ahead and compared both the features and pricing of Europe’s most popular web hosts so you can find the best one for your needs.
Consider Your Business Needs
If you’re looking for a web host for your personal blog, you probably don’t need a lot of features or a fancy looking website. In fact, a simple, fast and reliable web host will suit you just fine. On the other hand, if you’re looking for a host for your business, you will need all the features and tools at your disposal to be able to take advantage of the platform.
For example, if you’re looking for a simple email marketing solution to help you build a mailing list, you might want to consider an e-commerce platform like Wepay, which is currently owned by Instapaper and offers a free web-based shipping label and mailing list management tool. This will save you both time and money in the long run.
Features & Functionality
When comparing web hosts it’s important to consider their features and functionality; After all, you’ll be relying on them to provide you with a reliable and secure platform on which you can build your business.
Luckily for you, we’ve done the hard work for you by comparing the features of Europe’s best hosting services side by side. Below you will find a short description of each feature and a brief comparison between Europa and the host offering that feature.
- Free Basic Features: Most web hosts offer some type of free basic features, including the ability to set up a free domain (a free email account), set up affiliate programs, and transfer domains to them. These are all great options for anyone just getting started and wanting to see how the platform works.
- 1-Click Installer: Installing WordPress is easier than ever thanks to 1-Click Installers. All you need to do is enter your domain and click “Install.” You will then be brought to a page with all the necessary information needed to get your WordPress website up and running.
- 24/7 Help Desk: Most web hosts offer a live chat support option, which is great for those who are just getting started and need assistance. You can also send an email to them and they will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Cloudflare CDN: This is one of the most popular features among web hosts. Allowing you to take advantage of their extensive worldwide servers, which means your content will be served from the closest feasible location to your visitors, reducing download times and improving performance.
- Free SSL Certificate: Whether you’re selling your own products online or accepting payments through credit cards or PayPal, you’ll need an SSL certificate. Fortunately, most web hosts offer a free SSL certificate with their plans.
- Free Backups: Backing up your data is crucial to ensure your website is always available when you need it. Many web hosts offer a free backup option with their plans, which will protect your content from being lost due to hard drives failing or crashes.
- Free Dedicated IP: A dedicated IP is a unique IP address that is reserved and only used for a particular website. It is usually offered as a benefit to new customers and can also be found in the small print of most web hosting contracts. Having a dedicated IP makes it much easier to set up a brand-new site or to migrate an existing one to a new hosting provider. In most cases, you will need a dedicated IP if you’re using a free domain name.
- Free Domain Regain: If you’re the person who originally registered your domain you can regain it for free with many web hosts. This is great if you decide you want to move to a different hosting provider or if you decide to set up a new website.
- Free Domain Privacy: This feature allows you to keep your domain’s IP address private (not visible to the public) by redirecting it to a different IP address. So instead of appearing as the site’s original IP address, which is usually displayed near the site’s URL, it will now appear to be a different IP address. This will cause browsers to look for the site’s content at the new IP address, rather than revealing your original IP address in the URLs of websites you’re linking to.
- Fully Managed Hosting: With fully managed hosting, you don’t need to worry about too much of anything. You simply need to upload your website’s content and within minutes, you will be able to start gaining visitors. There is no complex installation process involved.
- Let’s Look At The Comparison
- Looking for a simple, yet powerful and secure web host that also offers a one-click WordPress install? Check out Europe’s #1 hosting company, WP Engine.
- They offer a free trial so you can test out their services without risking your precious content. Their pricing is relatively inexpensive and because they’re committed to providing a reliable service, they back up their servers regularly which gives you peace of mind.
- Not only that, but they also provide a 365-day money-back guarantee if you meet the right conditions. Plus, with their fully managed hosting plans, you don’t need to worry about much else other than creating content and promoting your site so you can start earning money.
- If you’re looking for a one-stop-shop for all your web hosting needs, check out their parent company Europa Inc.. They provide shared, professional, and dedicated hosting services as well as a free domain name registration.
If you’re looking for a low cost solution that also offers some features, you might want to consider shared hosting. With shared hosting all of the web space is shared among a number of websites, which means you’ll need to partner with another website owner in order to monetize your content.
However, as an owner of the shared hosting space, you will still be responsible for monitoring and maintaining the server in case something goes wrong. This is why shared hosting is usually recommended for newer websites or for websites who aren’t too concerned about security and are looking for a cost-effective solution. If you decide to go this route, be sure to look for a reputable shared hosting provider who is also based in Europe as much as possible.