This Privacy Statement explains how we use, handle, and share (if needed) your personal information that you provide during the use or visit of this website, www.wpquickassist.com. Please note the usage of the following on this page:
- “We”, “us”, and “our” refers to the company WP Quick Assist owning this website.
- “User Terms” refers to the rules how the website to be used.
We value your privacy and realize that, as the owner of the website, it is our duty to keep your information safe and do not share it with anyone without your consent.
The Type Of Personal Data We Accumulate
The type of the data that we collect from our users or visitors includes the basic details about you such as your name, phone number, email address, physical address, IP address; payment-related information such as credit card number, debit card number, PayPal account, etc.; other information such as blog comments, photos, survey responses, support queries, and item descriptions that you provide to this website and web analytics.
The Way We Collect Personal Data
We accumulate your information:
- When you navigate this website;
- When you give it to us directly through subscribing to our newsletter, filling a survey form, entering a contest, registering for membership, etc.;
- And/or through the information you provide to other product and service providers who are associated with us.
Your Personal Data We Accumulate From Others
Occasionally, we collect some of your personal data through other sources such as
- Transactional or financial data from payment providers to complete a transaction;
- And third-party service providers who can share the information about you (only the data permitted by law) for the purposes of fraud warnings, identity verification. This data includes demographic information about you.
How We Use Personal Information We Have About You
We can use your personal data in the following way:
- To provide you with the products and service mentioned on this website
- To operate the site and improve our services
- To maintain our internal record
- To send promotional messages and relevant notifications
- To contact you for market research
- To process transactions
- To respond to support tickets
- To verify your identity
- To monitor your activities on the website for recognizing any potential fraud activities
- To fulfill requirements for legal matters if any conflicts or investigation appears
The Occasions We Reveal Your Personal Data
We will reveal your data to these recipients:
- The companies or agencies that are our partners;
- The service providers such as website hosting providers and technical support service providers whose assistance we use to provide you with these services
- The owners of any of the services or products on this site who can provide license validation and support
- A potential purchaser or existing purchaser and his/her professional advisors
- Government authorities and regulators related to our compliance obligations and procedures
- Our financial and legal advisors
- Any third-party that requires our response for an alleged illegal activity or criminal investigation
- A copyrights holder when responding to an allegation of intellectual property infringement
How We Keep Your Personal Data Safe
We keep your personal data on our secure servers (usually digitally and rarely in hard copies) that we and our service providers can access and manage. This information is kept secure by access controls.
How You Can See Your Personal Data
A huge amount of your personal data is accessible to you on your profile page. You can access it by logging in to your account. You also reserve the right to access, request modifications, or remove some of your personal information we have about you. Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you access our website, a specific type of information is stored (usually anonymously) in our records. This information, also called Cookies, includes your IP address, the time and date you accessed our website on, the number of the time you accessed our website in a specific period, the pages you accessed, the duration of time you spent on the pages, your operating system, the website from where you’ve got redirected to our website.
Cookies help us improve the way we provide our services as well as let us optimize our website as per your preferences. You can disable cookies by going to Settings of your web browser.
The Data You Make Public
In case you provide your personal information to others, we do not hold any responsibility for how they will use it. You may provide your data to others through different ways such as sharing your data on social media, posting on a forum thread or contacting other users via our website or email. In these cases when you make your personal data public, it is only your responsibility how others use or handle it. So, please think carefully before doing so.