Singer Obera Website WordPress Template
Singer Obera is a luxury goods brand. They create designer handbags, jewellery and more. Their aim is to create timeless items to enhance your everyday lifestyle.
The designer has created a unique collection of products using the best-quality materials and sophisticated craftsmanship. They have a sophisticated yet classy design that is perfect for those looking for a timeless piece to enhance their lifestyle.
The brand has a full-fledged store in the Middle East, but they also have a worldwide network of authorised retailers, who sell their products in over 100 countries.
· The template comes with four different homepage designs. You can use any one of them for your site. If you’d like, you can also use the other three designs as blog templates to showcase your blog posts.
· It is a fully responsive template, which displays beautifully on any device. When you visit the website on a desktop device, the homepage automatically re-arranges the content to provide a better viewing experience. If you’re on a mobile device, the template adapts itself to suit the screen size.
· The template is built with the WordPress platform. WordPress is a popular choice for bloggers because it’s so easy to use and offers so many features. Themes allow you to change the look and feel of your site in an instant. Plus, there’s a wealth of free resources on the web to help you along the way.
Step-by-step guide to setting up your site
Setting up a WordPress-based site isn’t as daunting as it sounds. There’s a lot of resources available online to help you get started quickly and easily. Here’s a quick guide to get you up and running in no time.
1. Visit the WordPress website (www.wordpress.com). This will take you to the WordPress dashboard. You can log in using your Gmail account or an existing account.
2. From the dashboard, click on the Get Started button to go to the WordPress basics tutorial. This will walk you through the setup process step-by-step. You’ll learn how to use your WordPress website and configure your plugins (additional programs for WordPress).
3. Once you’ve installed WordPress on your server, you can login to your site using the ‘admin’ account (default user name) and password you created when you set up WordPress. Now that you’re registered, you can start adding content to your blog.
4. To add a blog post, click on the Add New button at the top of the dashboard. You’ll then see a form where you can enter your content.
5. Fill out the blog post form and click on the Publish button. That’s it! You now have a blog post published on your site.
If you find the WordPress tutorial easy to follow, then check out these helpful resources.