Start a WordPress Website with GoDaddy Domain
WordPress is the most popular content management system (CMS) in the world. It’s free and open-source software that allows anyone to build a fully functioning website with a few simple clicks of the mouse.
Whether you want to create a blog for yourself or a client, a business website, or even an eCommerce store, WordPress can help you get there quickly and easily. In fact, launching a WordPress website is so simple that even beginners can do it.
Since WordPress is so flexible and adaptable, it’s the perfect foundation for anyone who wants to build a strong web presence. And with the right tools and some DIY (do it yourself) expertise, you can make your WordPress website as unique as you wish.
When choosing a web host, you must make sure that they offer the right tools and that they are reliable and have a good reputation. Additionally, you want a web host that is based in the US so that you have better chances of having your website up and running as soon as possible. More than half of the websites in the world are now run on WordPress, so the most important thing is to make sure that you find a reliable and trustworthy host that is easy to use.
Fortunately, we’ve done the research for you. Below, you’ll find our honest review of GoDaddy, along with all the important details you need to know about them. Hopefully, this review will help you make the right decision about whether or not to choose GoDaddy to host your website.
Key Facts About GoDaddy
GoDaddy is a web host that was founded in the United States in 1994 and is currently headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona. The company offers a wide range of products and services, including web hosting, domain registration, and online marketing.
As a business owner or manager, you may be wondering what products or services you should consider for your needs. Below, we’ve compiled a short list of everything you should know about GoDaddy.
Products/Services Offered By GoDaddy
In addition to hosting, the following products and services are offered by GoDaddy:
- Website Builder: Build your own beautiful website or blog with this tool from GoDaddy. Choose from over 40 templates to get started. Once you’re happy with your website, you can choose to host it with GoDaddy or register your own domain name.
- Email Marketing: If you want to start an email marketing campaign with your company’s name in the subject line, you can use GoDaddy to create and send out mass emails to your customers, prospects, and friends. You can use the tool to segment your list and gain more engagement.
- Mobile Marketing: Do you want to learn more about mobile marketing, or do you already know what it is and how it can help your business? You can use GoDaddy to set up automated text messaging campaigns on the most popular platforms, such as Android and iOS.
- Web Development: If you’re looking to build a mobile-friendly or desktop-friendly site, you can use GoDaddy to host and develop your site with the tools you need to make it functional.
- Domain Registration: Did you know that you can use GoDaddy to register a.com,.net, or.org domain name for your company or website? You can also use their tool to check the available names for your chosen domain and to search for existing sites that are similar to the one you’re building. You may want to consider registering certain domains that you feel are representative of your company, such as yourbrandname.com or sales.yourbrandname.com.
As you can see, GoDaddy offers a wide range of products and services that can help you build the perfect website for your needs. This flexibility is one of the reasons why over half of the websites in the world are built on WordPress. If you’ve been thinking about building a site, now is the perfect opportunity since you can launch a site in minutes with WordPress.
US Headquarters And Data Centers
GoDaddy has its headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona and also has data centers in London, Amsterdam, and Singapore. The company is very active in the US government’s H1-B visa program, having obtained over 100 approvals to date. Additionally, almost a third of GoDaddy’s employees are members of a local chamber of commerce. This shows that the company actively supports the local community and is invested in making sure its employees are well-connected and engaged.
Reviews Of GoDaddy
Here are just some of the reviews of GoDaddy that you may find helpful:
Overall Rating: 4.2/5
Based on the reviews that we could find, GoDaddy has an overall rating of 4.2/5. This rating is determined by taking the average of all the other reviews and comparing it to our review score. This average rating is one of the best in the industry and indicates that most reviewers feel that GoDaddy is a great choice for web hosting.
Based on the reviews that we could find, GoDaddy’s prices are ranked 3.8/5, which is average, indicative of a generally positive feedback loop.
User Interface: 4.0/5
Based on the reviews that we could find, GoDaddy’s user interface is ranked 4.0/5, which is solid.
Reliability & Tech Support: 4.0/5
Based on the reviews that we could find, GoDaddy’s reliability & tech support is ranked 4.0/5, which is also solid.
Based on the reviews that we could find, GoDaddy’s security is ranked 4.3/5, which is excellent.
Domain Management: 4.8/5
GoDaddy’s domain management is ranked 4.8/5, which is outstanding. This area of the site provides tools to manage your domains, deploy emails from your domains, and track your domain’s performance. Most of the other areas of the site are similarly well-designed, making GoDaddy a great choice for anyone who needs a simple, yet effective, website builder.