WordPress Website Builder Software: The Best Website Builder for WordPress
In the old days, you would have to be crazy to build a website. You’d have to know HTML, and you’d have to be able to find a web host that was affordable. Now, all you need is a WordPress account and you can easily create a WordPress-based website with the click of a button.
Even if you’re not a tech-savvy person, building a website with WordPress is still very simple. When we say simple, we mean that even a non-techie can understand how to create a basic website with WordPress very easily.
Features Of The Best WordPress Website Builder
Here’s a short list of what we think are the essential features of a WordPress-based website builder:
- Drag-and-Drop Website Builder: One of the simplest, yet one of the most effective and useful features of WP Curve is the fact that you can build a website just by dragging and dropping different blocks on to a page.
- Permanent URL (permalinks): One of the things that makes WordPress so special is the fact that every piece of content has its own unique URL that’s always visible to the public. This is a great advantage for search engine optimization (SEO). Having a permanent URL for each blog post, for example, makes it much easier for the search engines to discover and index your content.
- FULL CUSTOMIZATION: WP Curve gives you full control over the appearance of your site. This means that you can change the colors, the layout, and even the way content is displayed. If you’re familiar with other blogging platforms, like Blogger, you’ll know that it’s very basic. You can’t even begin to compare it to the full customizability of WordPress.
- Shiny, Mobile-Friendly Pages: Did you know that over half of the websites now-a-days are accessed from a mobile device? WP Curve makes it easy for you to create mobile-friendly pages for your site by just changing a few settings. This is a very clever feature because it allows you to create a website that works well on any device.
- SEO Optimized (Google Analytics): Did you know that a HUGE chunk of people who visit your site will do so because they found it in a search engine? That’s right. While you do have to pay for Google Analytics, it’s worth every penny. With analytics, you can track all the traffic to your site, and you can even optimize your content based on what works and what doesn’t. For example, if you found that videos get the most views, then you’ll want to make sure that your other blog posts are also in the form of videos.
- Social Media Integration: Did you know that many people who use social media to keep in touch with friends and family are also using it to discover new content that they might like? If your site has social media buttons or icons, then it’s easy for your visitors to connect with you on their favorite platforms. This is also a great way to spread the word about your site if you have a blog. The more connected you are with the outside world, the more likely it is that your site will be discovered by someone who is interested in your niche.
- Mobile-First Approach: One of the things that made Google’s famous “Mobile-first” algorithm so special is that it gives websites the ability to look the same on any device. This is a great way to achieve maximum user-friendliness. If you’re worried about mobile-friendliness, then you can always use a tool like Google’s mock-up to see how your site will look on various devices.
- Live Preview: Did you know that many people use tools like WP Curve to quickly create mockups of their websites so that they can see how it will look before actually building it? What’s great about these tools is that you can use them to create stunning, live previews that work well on any device. This is a great way to try out different designs before committing to one.
- Responsive Design: It’s amazing how many people don’t know what responsive design is. Did you know that a huge chunk of the internet is now composed of mobile-friendly websites that automatically adjust their layouts depending on how you decide to view them? This is what makes the mobile-first algorithm so special; it allows websites and apps to adapt to any device. When someone lands on your site, you want them to see it in the best possible way regardless of what device they’re on. This is where responsive design comes in.
- Performance Optimized: Did you know that it’s completely normal for WordPress websites to perform a bit slowly at first? This is because they have to load all of the plugins that you have installed, as well as any custom code that you may have added. What’s great about WP Curve is that it doesn’t just make it easy to create a WordPress-based website, it also makes it easy to optimize it for performance. This is something that you can’t achieve easily with a standard WordPress account.
These are just some of the things that make WP Curve the best website builder for WordPress. Not only that, but it’s also one of the most affordable ones. Having been a member of the same family for over a decade, I still remember the first time I heard about WordPress. My grandpa had sent my grandma an email with a link to a website that he had created using the software.
Since then, my curiosity about the platform grew, and eventually I decided to give it a try. I was completely amazed at how easy it was to find my feet once I did. Even if you’re not a tech-savvy person, you’ll undoubtedly still find the time to deal with basic website tasks like changing the layout and colors, editing content, and adding new posts simply by using WordPress.
Even if you are a beginner, you’ll be able to build a functional website with WordPress. One of the things that makes WP Curve stand out from other web-based website builders is that it is very affordable. While other website builders may charge you a one-time fee of a few hundred dollars, WP Curve allows you to build your site for free. Want to know more? Head over to their pricing page and you’ll see that they offer a free trial. This means that you can try out their services without having to pay a penny. Once you’ve tried their free trial, you can continue to use their services to build your site for free as long as you meet their requirements. This may include the number of websites that you want to build or manage, the amount of storage space that you need, or the amount of traffic that you need to generate.
On the other end of the spectrum, you have expensive web-based website builders that don’t even provide you with the most basic tools. Sometimes it’s worth paying a bit more for convenience or just to avoid spending hours each week figuring out how to use their tools.
We can’t say this often enough; having a reliable platform is very important when building a website. It is not always easy to find a hosting provider that is both affordable and provides good service. WordPress was designed with this notion in mind, which is why it features a fantastic reputation amongst webmasters and bloggers. People who have built their sites on it report having minimal to no downtime, as well as being able to update posts and adjust the content without any issues.
So, as you can see, there are many good reasons to choose WordPress. Ultimately, it’s up to you to decide what’s most important to you. For me, reliability and ease of use are vital. If you want to try out a new platform simply to save a few dollars, then you may want to look at other options. However, if you’re happy with WordPress and you want to continue using it, then there’s no reason not to take advantage of all that it has to offer.